Senior Full Stack Developer
Logojoy is exploring the intersection of machine learning and design, providing users with a platform to make beautiful designs for any project. Our growth has been accelerating and we’re looking to continue expanding our product to apply our algorithms for logo design to all mediums of design. At Logojoy we work on the latest technology stacks (Graphql, GoLang, Kubernetes) and are always balancing learning with production to ensure we are building a scalable well-engineered product.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our product team. Our platform provides a rich and intuitive user interface, whilst also efficiently creating and drawing new designs in the browser. You’ll be working on our product and collaborating with all members of our product team (Designers, Data Scientists, Developers) and you’ll write expressive code and own various product features end to end.
- Developing and delivering high impact and quality, well tested, scalable code.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute product ideas (new and existing.)
- Identify problems and bugs, perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix issues across multiple browsers.
- Overall, contribute to the product goals and vision.
- Strong experience developing applications with ReactJS and Redux.
- Solid background working in a full stack development role.
- Experience with API development, preferably experience with Golang and GraphqQL.
If you want to learn more about tech at Logojoy, take a look at our engineering blog
Logojoy is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a safe workspace that celebrates and respects diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from underrepresented groups including visible minorities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, first nations persons, persons with disabilities, and women to apply.
We offer a whole range of benefits to make life just that little bit easier, some of our benefits below:
- Stock Options.
- A guaranteed end of year bonus.
- Unlimited vacation.
- A personal learning and development budget.
- Health, dental care, vision and employee assistance program.
- Money every month towards a fitness activity of your choice.
- Flexible working (Work from home options and no set hours.)
- For our full list of benefits click here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!